Thursday, May 3, 2012

Matilda

Hello from the Year 6 classroom,

We have been reading our class book 'Matilda'.
Here are some of our thoughts....

Chelsey - I think it is really interesting and makes me want to hear more.

Tesshara - It makes me want to be able to do what she can do.

Stanley - I like all the characters in the story. I really like Mr Wormwood
because he is cheeky and funny to hear about.

Alisha - It is an intriguing story and makes me want to hear more.

Josh - It is interesting to read because the characters are cool. Mr Wormwood is my favourite because he is funny and greedy.

Christine - When you first hear a bit of the story you don't want to stop reading. Every time Miss A puts the book down the whole class says 'aaaaw'.  

Emma - I think Matilda is very clever and exciting to read about.

Zac - It is good, interesting and fun to see Matilda pull pranks on her Dad.

Amber-Rose - I liked it when Matilda bleached Mr Wormwood's hair!


From Six-Sational and Miss A

No comments:

Post a Comment